Clinical Informatics Research Unit
Location: Southampton General Hospital
Salary: £34,980 to £42,978 per annum
Full Time Permanent
Closing Date: Wednesday 25 October 2023
Interview Date: To be confirmed
The University of Southampton is seeking a talented independent thinker with a high energy approach to their work to join our Client Management Team. If you are intellectually curious, innovative and highly motivated then we’d love to hear from you!
The Clinical Informatics Research unit designs, develops, implements and supports innovative research management software to Healthcare providers, Universities and Commercial Research Industries subscribers across the globe. We are and internationally recognized provider of SaaS-based application healthcare solutions, transforming the way hospital managed medical research across the globe. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile research processes.
The Client Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Providing coaching, training and feedback, leading customer focused initiatives while becoming an industry expert in medical research management.
- Promote customer satisfaction and loyalty by demonstrating an understanding of their critical business issues and needs while delivering products and services that help them meet their business objectives.
- Serve as customer advocate while capturing customer's feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Business Support.
- Feedback to the Programme Team of the ever evolving landscape of medical research and be a driving force for change.
The Client Manager works closely with our Business Support, Regulatory and Compliance, Development, Operations and Product / Programme Management teams to ensure our services are delivered successfully and meet client expectation. As a growing software supplier you would have an exciting opportunity to form and influence software development to support our international growth.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience of working in a customer focused / account management healthcare / NHS or medical research role.
- Strong customer centric skills, excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and activities simultaneously.
- High aptitude for learning new technologies and process.
- Previous experience working in the deploying and delivery of software
The University of Southampton offers excellent rates of pay, career development and training opportunities as well as a generous holiday allowance (30 days) including bank holidays (8 days) and paid closure days (6 days).
The University of Southampton gives you access to a wide range of benefits in addition to our competitive rates of pay and pension scheme membership and excellent family leave arrangements.
If you would like to discuss the job with a member of the CIRU team please contact email@example.com.