Research Fellow (Bioengineering)
We are seeking a highly motivated Research Fellow/Postdoctoral Researcher to join our project focuses on advancing tissue engineering of bone using natural materials and 3D printing. This exciting position offers an opportunity to work on a project involving scaffold design, fabrication and characterisations: 3D printing of ceramic scaffolds, in vitro studies (and potentially in vivo studies) and mechanical characterisations on bone scaffolds.
- Ph.D. or equivalent in Biomedical Engineering, Tissue Engineering, Materials Science, or a related field.
- Strong background in tissue engineering, biomaterials, and scaffold design.
- Proficiency in 3D printing technologies and related software.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting in vitro experiments and tissue culture.
- Expertise in scaffold characterization techniques.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and project management skills.
- Highly motivated with a strong commitment to advancing scientific knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced research environment.
Location: Kent Ridge Campu
Organization: College of Design and Engineerin
Department : Mechanical Engineerin
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 22169