Research Engineer (Mechanical engineering of phased arrays)
Our team is developing an innovative phased array system for Earth observation missions. We are looking for a research engineer in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering to join the team.
Job responsibilities include:
- Design the mechanical structure of the phased array.
- Environmental testing of the fabricated structures.
- Work with other designers on the integration of antenna arrays, microwave modules, and the signal processing modules into a system.
- Participate in the testing of the complete phased array system.
- Present the R&D results in conferences and journal publications.
- Reporting of the designs and measurement results.
- Possess a Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Proven experience in the design and testing of antenna structures or similar structures.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Open to fixed-term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 20525