Research Fellow (Robust AI) 1
Research Fellow position is open in the research group of Prof. Shuzhi Sam Ge at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS).
This project will combine the strengths of machine learning and control theory and consider the complex dependencies among different sensor inputs to build a robust multimodal AI system that can serve safety-critical applications.
The successful candidate is required to:
- Develop a robust multimodal AI system that can ensure the reliable computer vision of autonomous vehicles under adversarial attacks by combining control theory and machine learning;
- Analyze the stability and robustness with theoretical guarantee of an AI model;
- Digital Twin and Physical Simulation for AI Robustness Evaluation, for example, 3D scene reconstruction, Generation and Deployment of Attacks in the Digital Domain, etc;
- To advance the knowledge, to publish in leading journals, conferences, and patents;
- To prepare and meet the project deliveries and milestones.
- A PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Control Science etc, with specialization related to machine learning, computer vision, control theories, and so on;
- Strong programming skills in one of the programming languages: Python, C/C++, Matlab, etc;
- Have prior project related experience and publications in top-tier conferences or journals;
- Good team player and be able to work independently;
- Strong organizational, writing and interpersonal communications;
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meet tight deadlines.
- Open to Fixed Term Contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 21791