Research Fellow (Carbon Reduction)
Do research in AI, data science, machine learning, surrogate modelling, digital twins, and optimization of chemical and electrochemical CO2 utilization processes.
- PhD in Chemical Engineering
- Strong foundation in process engineering
- Proficient in process modelling, simulation, simulation and optimization
- Proficient in Python, CFD, Matlab, and HYSYS/Aspen Plus
- More than 3 years of academic research and publication
- Commitment to stay until project completion.
- Send your cover letter and resume to Prof Karimi (email@example.com) for faster consideration.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 19896