Research Engineer (Computer Vision)
A Research Engineer position is available in the research group of Asst Prof Mike Z. Shou, at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS).
The Research Engineer will work closely with the Principal Investigator (PI) on one or more research projects about vision-language.
The successful candidate will contribute to:
- To prepare and meet the project deliveries and milestones.
- Conduct research on 3d computer vision including model design, implementation, evaluation, system development
- Paper writing and presentation.
- Possess a Bachelor degree or above in electrical engineering, computer science or related fields
- Research experiences on computer vision and deep learning
- Publication records on academic journals or conferences
- Strong programming skills in using Deep Learning tools like PyTorch and GPU clusters.
- Good written and verbal communications.
- Open to Fixed Term Contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 20345