We are seeking three post-doctoral candidates for research in the area of resilience analysis.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop resilience models for complex systems considering human behaviors
- Develop statistical inference techniques to analyze resilience data
- Draft and submission of technical progress reports at regular intervals
- Present of research progress and latest findings at regular intervals
- Publish of quality research journal articles and conference proceedings
- Applicants should have a PhD degree in industrial engineering or other relevant areas.
- A strong publication record in the area of resilience engineering.
- Good at programming using Python, R, Matlab or Mathematica.
- Good English writing skills
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Industrial Systems Engineering and Management
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 20331