Research Engineer (Hardware)
In this position, you will be focussed on deploying commercial sensors / actuators, designing and developing prototypes, testing equipment, and collecting data to support research and development efforts. This includes tasks such as selecting and sourcing components, conducting testing and debugging, and collaborating with other team members.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related-field
- Experience with hardware design tools and software
- Familiar with embedded coding, and data analysis
- Familiar with sensor or actuator-technology
- Comfortable with reading documentation and research papers.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.