The Program Manager role at Khalifa University is a pivotal position responsible for overseeing a group of projects funded by ADNOC. Working directly with ADNOC at their facility, the Program Manager will drive the successful planning, execution, and completion of these projects while ensuring alignment with ADNOC's requirements and expectations. This customer-centric role requires exceptional project management skills, effective communication with both internal stakeholders at Khalifa University and ADNOC, and the ability to foster strong relationships. The Program Manager will lead cross-functional teams, manage project resources, and navigate complex challenges to deliver outstanding outcomes in the energy and engineering sector.
- Develop and implement comprehensive project plans, including objectives, timelines, resources, and budgetary requirements.
- Coordinate project activities, ensuring adherence to project scope, deadlines, and quality standards.
- Identify project risks and develop mitigation strategies to minimize potential issues.
- Facilitate effective communication and collaboration between project stakeholders, team members, and external vendors or clients.
- Prepare presentation materials for the KU – ADNOC Joint Research Management Committee that highlights overall status of each project.
- Escalate any delays or issues preventing project success to Management and to the JRC as required.
- Monitor project progress, identify deviations from the plan, and take corrective actions as necessary to keep the project on track.
- Conduct regular project status meetings, providing updates to stakeholders and addressing any concerns or questions.
- Track project expenses and manage the project budget, ensuring optimal resource allocation.
- Evaluate project outcomes against established goals and deliverables, ensuring that project objectives are met.
- Prepare and present comprehensive project reports to management, highlighting key metrics, accomplishments, and areas for improvement.
- Foster a positive and productive team environment, promoting teamwork, motivation, and professional growth among project team members.
- Adhere to the University and ADNOC information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science or related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- PMP certification or equivalent is desirable but not required.
- UAE Nationals: A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Expats: A minimum 12 years of relevant experience.
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Primary Location: Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Type: Full-time