Research Fellow, Coastal Protection
The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the National University of Singapore is recruiting a post-doctorate research fellow. The successful candidate will work on the extreme value prediction of compound coastal processes under climate change using Bayesian networks.
- Possess a recognised PhD degree in statistical modelling of coastal processes, or a related discipline.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Good publication record is advantageous.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
- Open to fixed term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Civil and Environmental Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 21754