Research Assistant, Singapore Blockchain Innovation Program
The Singapore Blockchain Innovation Program (SBIP) at the National University of Singapore (NUS) is looking for a Research Assistant/Engineer who will advance the state of the art in applying parallel computing to accelerate smart contract execution.
The main role of the candidate is to work with researchers at SBIP to implement an Ethereum-based smart contract bytecode executor running on GPU.
The appointment is on a one-year full-time contract basis, with further extension subject to research funding availability.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering.
- Proficiency in parallel programming with GPUs, specifically CUDA.
- Strong programming expertise C/C++
- Proficiency in Rust and Python is advantageous.
- Previous exposure to smart contracts and blockchains is a bonus.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Computing
Department: Computer Science
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 21734