- Full-time, ongoing appointment
- Salary range: Level 6, $87,460 – $92,430 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
Full details of the position's responsibilities and the selection criteria are outlined in the position description. Please see the position description prior to applying: POSITION DESCRIPTION - [Onboarding Coordinator] - Level 6.pdf
Note: A current National Police Clearance and Working with Children Check is a requirement for this position.
About the process
You are required to apply online via the Apply Now button below and provide the following as part of your application:
- A current Curriculum Vitae (CV); and
- A maximum two-page cover letter addressing the selection criteria
OPTIONAL: You may also submit an additional statement demonstrating achievement relative to opportunity. Achievement relative to opportunity recognises what a person can or has achieved given the opportunities available to them, allowing for appropriate consideration of the relative suitability of talents, skills, and abilities of that person against the genuine requirements of the positions.
Following the closing date, your application will be reviewed by an independent panel assessment and you will be notified of next steps. If your application has been shortlisted to progress to the next stage, please be prepared to attend a panel interview between Wednesday, 09 August and Monday, 14 August 2023 (Note: invitations may only be sent the day before).
Closing date: 11:55pm AWST on Monday, 2 October 2023
This position is only open to specifically invited current UWA employees.
Our commitment to inclusion and diversity
UWA is committed to a diverse workforce and an equitable and inclusive workplace. We celebrate difference and believe diversity is fundamental to achieving our goals as a globally recognised Top 100 educational and research institution. We are committed to creating a safe work environment for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, the LGBTIQA+ community and people living with disability.
- We have a globally competitive, gender neutral parental leave policy with 26 weeks paid leave after 12 months service and 36 weeks after 5 years.
- We have on-campus childcare facilities for children aged 6 weeks to kindy.
- We facilitate flexible working, with part-time and job-sharing arrangements considered.
- We have an ongoing partnership with Pride in Diversity and were recently awarded a Bronze Employer status for LGBTIQA+ inclusion.
- We have Athena SWAN Bronze accreditation and actively work to improve gender equity.