Enterprise Solutions Officer
- Full time, fixed term until 31 May 2024
- Seeking an Enterprise Solutions Officer to join the Web Service team
- Level HEO6, Base Salary $91,644 - $98,796 + 17% superannuation
About the opportunity
The University of Sydney Business School is a global leader in business and management education. They are currently seeking an Enterprise Solutions Officer which will provide day to day operational support of the Business School's online services including content maintenance and updates to the Intranet, Forms, SharePoint and other websites.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- perform content maintenance and updates to the Intranet, web forms, SharePoint and other websites
- support the development, implementation, and maintenance of solutions for workflows and digital forms
- provide exceptional support services in a timely and cost effective manner
- experience in maintaining web sites using a content management system
- experience working with Microsoft 365 suite including SharePoint, and Power Automate
- knowledge of W3C standards and initiatives including HTML, CSS, WAI, and ability to research new technologies and analyse information
- high level organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to set priorities between competing demands and deadlines
- problem-solving - ability to diagnose problems, design alternative solutions, influence the selection of a solution
- demonstrated ability to work independently with broad supervision; and as an effective team member
- excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to prepare and present documentation and communications for stakeholder groups at varying level.
To keep our community safe, please be aware of our COVID safety precautions which form our conditions of entry for all staff, students and visitors coming to campus.
Sponsorship / work rights for Australia
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. For a fixed term position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
Australian Temporary Residents currently employed at the University of Sydney may be considered for a fixed term contract for the length of their visa, depending on the requirements of the hiring area and the position.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of all role required pre-employment or background checks in terms satisfactory to the University. Similarly, your ongoing employment is conditional upon the satisfactory maintenance of all relevant clearances and background check requirements. If you do not meet these conditions, the University may take any necessary step, including the termination of your employment.
The University of Sydney is committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
How to apply
Applications (including a cover letter, CV, and any additional supporting documentation) can be submitted via the Apply button at the top of the page.
Copyright The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Sunday 01 October 2023 11:59 PM