Research Assistant, Digital Twin for Research and Services
Digital twins are digital representation of a physical objects, process or services. They can be digital replicas of an object in the physical world, such as a jet engine or wind farms, or even larger items such as buildings or even whole cities.
The scope of the project includes
- Creation of the digital model of NUS campus.
- Data storage and management.
- Sensors and sensing.
- Supporting the vertical research in the digital twin.
Payment will be based on NUS policy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Bachelor in computer science or relevant areas.
- Knowledge and experience with 3D computer graphics.
- Knowledge and experience with databases.
- Knowledge and experience with common digital twin platforms such as Dassault 3DEXPERIENCE and orbit.
- Experience with using git on GitHub for source code management.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Computing
Department : Department of Computer Science
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 20268