Research Assistant, Microfluidics
The Centre for Advanced 2D Materials invites applications for a Research Assistant or Research Associate position to work on a project to be responsible for microfluidics design and production.
We are looking for an engineer with technical background in the field of microfluidics with experience in microfluidic design and simulations. We are looking for a highly motivated and creative colleague to work on next-generation of bio-sensors. The duties will include the following:
- Design microfluidics structures for biosensors applications
- Work closely with suppliers and subcontractors
- Draft reports and research papers
- Manage time effectively according to project schedules
- Quickly adapt to new project requirements
- Work closely with an interdisciplinary team of chemists, material scientists and biologists
- You have a degree in mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, applied physics or other equivalent discipline with experience in microfluidic device design. Industry experience is a plus.
- You have experience working in a research or development environment with an interdisciplinary team
- You are a team player
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
The selected candidate will be offered a competitive salary and benefits.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Centre for Advanced 2D Materials
Department : Experimental Group
Job requisition ID : 20286