Senior Marketing Officer
Salary: £33,966 - £36,024 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-time
Closing Date: 29-09-2023 12 Midday
It is an incredibly exciting time to be joining University College Birmingham. We have an accreditation agreement with the University of Warwick and the University recently won silver for University of the Year at the 2023 Whatuni Student Choice awards, the leading higher education awards based solely on student choice. This September, we will be welcoming our first cohort of further education students in construction and engineering and we have plans to introduce a number of new courses for 2024 that meet the needs of students and industry.
We are delighted to be expanding the marketing team and are seeking to appoint a Senior Marketing Officer to support our existing team in delivery of recruitment and marketing activities for specific schools within the university.
Under the direction of the Deputy Director of Marketing, the Senior Marketing Officer will contribute to the development and delivery of an effective annual marketing plan across the customer journey for both home (UK) and international markets.
Closing Date - Friday 29 September 2023 at midday
- Generous allocation of annual leave
- 26 days’ paid leave per year
- 12 Bank Holidays & Concessionary Days
- Excellent Local Government Pension Scheme - Employer Contribution – 20.9%
- Subsidised private healthcare provided by Aviva including a Digital GP Service
- Employee Assistance Programme inclusive of counselling services, financial wellbeing support and bereavement support
- Annual health MOTs with our Registered Nurse
- Excellent staff development opportunities including professional qualification sponsorship
- A variety of salary sacrifice schemes including car, technology and cycle.
- Heavily-subsidised on-site car parking in central Birmingham
- Hybrid Working Opportunities
- Free on-site gym membership
UCB is an equal opportunities employer.
University College Birmingham is proud to have been voted top in the International category in the prestigious 2023 Whatuni Student Choice Awards. We were also awarded silver in the University of the Year category. The awards are voted for and by students showcasing the incredible relationships we foster here at University College Birmingham between Staff and Students.
UCB has a unique collaborative partnership with the University of Warwick - Ranked sixth in the 2022 Guardian League Tables and named the runner-up in the Times University of the Year 2022 and the Times University of the Year 2022 for Teaching Quality.
You may need to obtain permission to work in the UK if you don’t already have the unrestricted right to work in any role. There are various types of visa which include the right to work. You can check if you need a UK visa using the Government’s online tool and find information about UK visa routes and the eligibility criteria that must be met for each route Work in the UK - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk). All staff are required to prove their right to work in the UK before they start work.
All applicants for employment at the University will be expected to undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service prior to commencement.
All applicants for employment at the University will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of the principles of Safeguarding and the PREVENT agenda in the context of further and higher education.