- Assist with the Student Services general administration and office support for daily operations as well as special events or activities.
- Assist the Line Manager with various projects, presentation materials and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Record and track all external requests to participate in competitions, exhibitions, conferences as well as follow up upon requests and nominations from the other academic departments.
- Support the “Trip Manager” on logistical/clerical duties/responsibilities regarding student local and international travel.
- Coordinate all administrative functions with sports services providers, functions include but are not limited to reservations, payment follow‐ups, players‐list & details, managing students’ requests.
- Support the sport teams administrative needs like purchases (T‐shirts, gifts etc.), sport events, correspondence, invitations and other similar activities.
- Place ‘Purchase Requisitions’ on behalf of Student Services for all purchases, follow up upon invoices, reimbursements and arrange payment pickups.
- Provide clerical support to the Student Council, record their minutes, monitor their responsibilities, and alert the Director of Student Services of concerns.
- Develop a database of students academic projects for immediate reference when requested for exhibitions etc.
- Facilitates all means of communication with the students by emails, SMS, phone calls as well as delivering official letters, collecting documents from the students and forwarding them to the appropriate person/division of the department.
- Assist with departmental requirement of basic translations and preparations of bilingual material.
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents, preparing background documents as necessary
- Effectively design, maintain and update filing system, ensuring protection,security and confidentiality of all files, records and reports
- Attend Management, other meetings and taking minutes, as directed.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
- A Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- A minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of 0‐1 year of relevant experience
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com).
Primary Location: Abu Dhabi UAE
Job: Senior Support
Job Type: Full-time