Enterprise Risk Management Specialist
The Enterprise Risk Management Specialist supports the Manager and team regarding all aspects of a risk management program and will assist the department in implementing, and maintaining a University wide Enterprise Risk Management framework and will assist in identifying and managing the risk to the University departments/units, employees, students, and reputation.
- Support organizational compliance with risk policies through regular risk exposure monitoring and reporting.
- Identify key risks and mitigating factors such as legal and professional reputation, customer bases, or industry segments.
- Document and report risk policy exceptions to relevant risk committee
- Maintain input and data quality of risk management systems.
- Assess risks to business operations.
- Document, and ensure the communication of key risks to the line manger
- Recommend ways to control or reduce risk.
- Devise systems and processes to monitor validity of risk modeling outputs.
- Develop business or financial information systems.
- Gather risk-related data from internal or external resources.
- Identify and analyze areas of potential risk to the risks to business operations.
- Implement risk-assessment models and methodologies.
- Produce reports that outline findings, explain risk areas, or recommend changes.
- Contribute to the development of risk management systems.
- Assist with queries on subjects such as risk exposure, market scenarios, or values-at-risk calculations.
- Implement contingency plans to deal with organizational emergencies.
- Keep up with applicable laws and regulations to determine impact on organizational activities.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelors Degree in Business or a related field.
- Expats: A minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- UAE Nationals:(0) Experience requirement with good potential to perform assigned duties.
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Primary Location: Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Type: Full-time