Research Fellow (Robust Optimization)
- Conduct research in the area of robust optimization.
- Assist in supervising research students.
- Assist in teaching related modules.
- A PhD degree in Optimization, Operations research, Management Science or any other strongly related field.
- Familiarity with optimization under uncertainty paradigms, especially robust optimization.
- Willingness to work both individually and with a team.
- Ability to write mathematical proofs, to design experiments, and to code.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Industrial Systems Engineering and Management
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 21667