Research Assistant, Department of Analytics and Operations
We invite applications for a research assistant position to advance research on emerging problems in the intersection between sequential learning and decision making, behavioral economics, and structural estimation. The candidate will conduct research under the supervision of Yifan Feng at the NUS Business School, Department of Analytics and Operations.
The research assistant’s primary duty involves conducting research, including model development, theory building, data analysis, and possibly conducting experiments. Secondary duty includes administration support, such as managing possible student assistants.
- Good undergraduate or graduate degree with a solid training in quantitative methods
- Comfortable in mathematical modeling and analysis, including writing proofs
- Proficiency in scripting in and performing data analysis in Python or Matlab
- Proficiency in conducting statistical analysis and machine learning
- Good at taking ownership and initiatives would be a plus
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Business
Department : Analytics And Operations
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 21687