Research Engineer (Construction Materials)
The Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering (CEE) of NUS has a Research Engineer opening. The selected candidate is to assist the Principal Investigator (Dr. Du Hongjian) in the Research Area of Sustainable Construction Materials.
Applications should include (i) a motivation letter, (ii) a detailed Curriculum Vitae including list of publications, and (iii) contacts of 1 to 3 reference persons. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The candidate must have at least a bachelor degree in Civil Engineering with demonstrated experience in designing and conducting experiments, statistical data analysis and possess excellent quantitative, and analytical skills.
- The ideal candidate is expected to be self-motivated and can work in an interdisciplinary environment. It is important that the candidate has the ability to work with minimal supervision, plan and perform experimental and field work.
- Excellent written and spoken communication. The selected candidate is required to present results in group meetings.
- Prior experience in cement chemistry, concrete technology, and various experimental skills (XRD, TGA, MIP, Hydration, Rheology, Durability, etc) are essential.
- Open to fixed-term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Civil and Environmental Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 21664