Research Engineer, Tissue Engineering
Our team is looking for highly talented and motivated candidates to work on developing a new fabrication method for developing cultured meat in College of Engineering and Design, Biomedical Engineering Department.
We are looking for Research Engineer (RE) candidates who can assist in the development of a fabrication method for cultured meat. He/she will be required to support development of this method leading up to characterisation and testing of the scaffolds. The main duty of the RE will be to work in a wet lab facility for manufacturing and characterisation of scaffolds, including in vitro and in vivo work and process documentation.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (Biomedical Engineering or Life Sciences).
- Experience in wet lab and cell culture techniques will be highly advantageous.
- Good written and spoken communication
- Open to fixed-term contract
- Remuneration will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
- Values team work.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Biomedical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 20178