Teaching Assistant, Forensic Science
The new full-time teaching assistant (FTTA) will support the teaching in the Master of Forensic Science program and undergraduate forensic science program which runs both during the day and at night. Specifically, the FTTA will support, but not limited to, the following activities during day and night classes:
- Teaching in tutorial and practical classes
- Provide logistic support for all Forensic Science modules
- Provide administrative support for all Forensic Science modules
- Support fieldtrips and learning trips for forensic science students to various government and private institutions.
- Provide support for forensic science-related research
- The full-time teaching assistant (TA) should preferably have a degree in life-science with experience in forensic science. Candidates with degree in any other scientific disciplines are welcomed to apply.
Location: [[Kent Ridge Campus]]
Organization: [[National University of Singapore]]
Department : [[Department of Biological Sciences]]
Employee Referral Eligible: [[No]]
Job requisition ID : 20121