Research Fellow, Medical Imaging
A Research Fellow opening is available in the research group of Dr Jin Yueming, at the Department of Biomedical Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS).
The Research Fellow will work closely with the Principal Investigator (PI) on one or more research projects. He/she is required to contribute to the following:
- To construct, analyze the medical imaging data, and define the data analytical tasks, which have the clinical value in the real-world employment.
- To lead the study of 2D or 3D medical vision tasks, such as surgical scene segmentation, 2D-3D registration, etc. To develop novel models and algorithms for these tasks.
- To provide research assistance and guidance to the junior research students
- To prepare and meet the project deliveries and milestones.
- Possess a PhD degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or computer engineering, biomedical engineering, etc
- Proven excellent research and publication record, with at least four first-authored publications in top-tier conferences or journals
- Has strong programming skills in one of the programming languages: c/c++, Matlab, Python
- Project experience and collaboration experience with clinicians and surgeons
- Good written and spoken communication.
- Open to fixed-term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Biomedical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 20016