Research Fellow (Coastal Protection and Flood Management)
5 days left
- Full Time
- Be involved in technology development to increase the technology readiness level toward technology translation and implementation.
- Able to work in a team in solving multi-disciplinary problems, including preparation of documentation and presentation of results of analyses/testing to peers, partner institutions and funding agencies.
- Conduct high-quality research, propose his/her own research ideas, and to be an active member of the department.
- At least a Doctoral degree in civil engineering or environmental engineering working in research related to coastal protection and flood management, or from similar program.
- Has strong technical proposal writing and presentation skills.
- Able to plan and organize well and adhere to deadlines.
- Perform research in a multidisciplinary team.
- Open to fixed-term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Civil and Environmental Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 20193