Research Scientist (A) in Computational Electromagnetics (CEM) Research
The Senior Research Scientist/Research Scientist will conduct research to meet the objectives of the research program, which are:
- To conduct research on advanced computational algorithms for modeling of complex electromagnetic scattering and diffraction phenomena;
- To develop an in-depth understanding of the underlying physics of electromagnetic scattering and diffraction from large and complex object in practical environment;
- To investigate and develop techniques to control the electromagnetic signature of complex object.
The potential applicant should have proven expertise and experience in one of the following areas:
- Fast CEM algorithms in frequency domain;
- Fast CEM algorithms in time domain;
- High-frequency methods and their hybridizations;
- Acceleration techniques for fast CEM solvers;
- CEM based SAR and ISAR image processing techniques;
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: 5A Engineering Drive 1, T-lab building, #07-02, Singapore 117411
Department : Temasek Laboratories
Job requisition ID : 16438