Research Assistant (Project RODEO)
4 days left
- Full Time
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Research Assistant. The successful candidate will work on a project aimed at curating core real-world datasets in non-small cell lung cancer, ovarian cancer, and multiple myeloma. The aim of this project is to facilitate the efficient, accurate, and reliable use of real-world data in health technology assessment (HTA).
- Collect, organize and clean real-world data from multiple sources such as electronic health records, claims databases, and clinical registries.
- Work closely with senior researchers to identify and extract relevant variables from the data sources.
- Apply appropriate statistical and/or machine learning techniques to analyze the data and generate insights.
- Participate in the development and validation of predictive models and algorithms using real-world data.
- Conduct literature searches and reviews on related topics.
- Contribute to the preparation of scientific manuscripts, presentations, and reports.
- Keep up to date with the latest research and developments in the field of real-world data and HTA.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, data science, computer science, statistics, biostatistics, economics or related fields
- Strong analytical skills with a solid foundation in statistical analysis and/or machine learning.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, R, or SQL is essential.
- Familiarity with data management and data cleaning techniques.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and attention to details.
- Familiarity with health data and Health Technology Assessment (HTA) is a plus but not required.
This is an excellent opportunity for recent graduates or individuals with a passion for data science and an interest in oncology to gain hands-on experience working with real-world data in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. We are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive workplace that values diversity and fosters professional growth.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter during the application. For further enquiries, please contact Mr Brandon Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment is open immediately and will continue until all positions are filled. Shortlisted candidates will be expected to attend in-person interviews and complete a competency assessment. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bachelor's degree in IT, data science, computer science, statistics, biostatistics, economics or related fields