Research Fellow (Corporate Adult Education)
The Lead Principal Investigator of a high-profile, joint research project between NUS and Cisco Systems, is looking to hire an adult education expert to join the team as a Research Fellow. The goal of this project is to deploy an enterprise platform for curating and sharing the knowledge of internal subject matter experts across an organization.
Contribute to the research team in the following areas:
- Oversee the preparation and deployment of the platform
- Evaluate the efficacy of the platform in terms of peer learning among employees and impact on company productivity
- Development of surveys and other instruments for research purposes.
- Data collection, including robust documentation of collected data, and appropriate analysis and reporting
- Security, privacy and confidentiality of research data.
- Supervision of junior research team members (i.e., research assistants)
- Possess a PhD in education or a related social science discipline
- Experience with working and analysing learning data
- Experience in corporate learning and development, knowledge management, and curriculum design preferably.
- Excellent technical writing and presentation skills.
- Analytical, resourceful and a team-player.
- High levels of integrity for responsible conduct of research and stewardship of data.
- Open to fixed term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Biomedical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 21516