Partnerships Development Manager
- Full time, Continuing role located at the Camperdown Campus
- Opportunity to utilise your B2B corporate education experience
- HEO 9 Base Salary $135,820 - $143,310 + 17% superannuation
About the opportunity
The University of Sydney Business School is one of the Asia-Pacific region's premier centers for engaged and innovative business education and research. With a highly international outlook, we have over 560 FTE (full-time equivalent) staff and more than 16,000 students from diverse backgrounds enrolled in a comprehensive suite of programs including the high-profile MBA.
The Business School is seeking a Partnership Development Manager (PDM) who will be responsible for identifying and establishing new industry and government partnerships, as well as strengthening and maintaining existing partnerships. This role will span opportunity identification and needs analysis through to proposal, negotiation and implementation of innovative Executive Education programs.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- identify and establish new partner opportunities, including assessment of leads and opportunities, undertake meetings and visits and establish relationships to progress opportunities
- relationship management of existing Custom clients to retain and grow revenue
- stakeholder engagement with key partners, reviews of established programs and managing supplier and faculty relationships
- conduct learning needs analysis to inform the development of innovative customised learning solutions
- effectively project manage the discovery, design, delivery and evaluation of client programs
- manage the budget of individual programs and overall partnerships.
- a tertiary qualification in Business Administration or related field, or an equivalent combination of relevant training and experience, with experience in Executive Education or continuing professional development industry highly regarded
- proven experience in identifying, developing and maintaining excellent client relationships and building mutually beneficial partnerships
- experience of successfully undertaking business development activities from conception to implementation
- bid writing skills and capability to lead the response to formal proposals and manage the process
- demonstrated experience to proactively identify, build and develop a portfolio of external relationships and opportunities with strong business acumen
- experience in high level representation and negotiation to establish strong partnerships and secure formal agreements with external organisations.
To keep our community safe, please be aware of our COVID safety precautions which form our conditions of entry for all staff, students and visitors coming to campus.
Sponsorship / work rights for Australia
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. For a continuing position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of all role required pre-employment or background checks in terms satisfactory to the University. Similarly, your ongoing employment is conditional upon the satisfactory maintenance of all relevant clearances and background check requirements. If you do not meet these conditions, the University may take any necessary step, including the termination of your employment.
At the University of Sydney, our shared values include diversity and inclusion and we strive to be a place where everyone can thrive. We are committed to creating a University community which reflects the wider community that we serve. We deliver on this commitment through our people and culture programs, as well as key strategies to increase participation and support the careers of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, women, people living with a disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and those who identify as LGBTIQ. We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
How to apply
Applications (including a cover letter, CV, and any additional supporting documentation) can be submitted via the Apply button at the top of the page.
For employees of the University or contingent workers, please login into your Workday account and navigate to the Career icon on your Dashboard. Click on USYD Find Jobs and apply.
For a confidential discussion about the role, or if you require reasonable adjustment or any documents in alternate formats, please contact Lena Jiang, Recruitment Operations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Click to view the Position Description for this role.
Sunday 24 September 2023 11:59 PM