Employer Services Officer (Career Services)
- To be a point of contact, advice, guidance and support for employers, enabling and supporting them to promote their internship, job vacancies and graduate opportunities and attract high quality applications from KU students and graduates.
- Work with employers to develop marketing strategies for enhancement of employer presence on campus, which includes, but not limited to: campus recruitment, job postings, internships, career fairs, internship fairs, insperational talks and workshops.
- Work closely with the other Career Services staff to develop internships opportunities for students.
- Maintain updated employer database
- Develops and maintains relationships and regular communications with employers (local, national and international) to ensure ongoing employer activities for internship, job opportunities, engagement events for our students and alumni.
- Participate and represents the Career Services Office at recruitment events held on and off campus to build relatioships with employers
- Compile and report data on employer relations activities, assess employer relations efforts, and provide feedback as to the effectiveness of such efforts.
- To support and help to facilitate events to promote KU students and graduates to employers, ensuring positive employer engagement and attendance.
- Assists scheduling on-campus interviews and information sessions conducted at the university.
- To keep up-to-date information with relevant labour market trends to identify the potential for new relationships and continue to develop services accordingly
- Monitors and tracks hires, surveys employers and reports recruiting activity data.
- Supervises student employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
4. Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Higher Education Administration, Management or related field
- Excellent event planning, marketing, public relations, and database management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal relations skills
- Expats: A minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- UAE Nationals: A minimum of 0-1 years of relevant experience
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Primary Location: Khalifa University - Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Type: Full-time