Research Assistant (Research Admin - Ophthalmology)
The National University of Singapore invites applications for position of Research Assistant in the Department of Ophthalmology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine. Appointments will be made on a 1 year contract basis in the first instance, with the possibility of extension.
Purpose of the post
The Research Assistant (RA) will work closely with Senior Manager (SM), and Principal Investigator (PI) to provide administrative/financial and research support.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assisting in grant reporting management
- Assisting in research administrative
- Assisting with procurement/financial coordination between department and Centre office
- Assisting SM to oversee research matters
- Degree in Life Science/Administration/Finance disciplines or equivalent
- Knowledge in accounting and procurement system such as SAP, Sesami will be added advantage
- Other requirements (e.g. Skills, Competencies)
- Microsoft office
- A team player with an ability to work independently
- Well-organized with strong attention to detail
Remuneration will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Ophthalmology
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 19609