Post-doctoral Fellow in the Department of Pharmacology and Pharmacy
Work type: Full-time
Department: Department of Pharmacology and Pharmacy (21300)
Categories: Senior Research Staff & Post-doctoral Fellow
Post-doctoral Fellow in the Department of Pharmacology and Pharmacy (Ref.: 522887)
We now invite applications for the captioned post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- assist the Project Principal Investigators in the overall management of the project
- coordinate the logistics of patient recruitment
- prepare research study materials
- handle inquiries from related parties
- collect data by performing face-to-face interviews (individual and/or focus group)
- conduct data analysis and management
- prepare reports and manuscripts
- assist in the supervision of junior research staffs
- perform other duties as assigned
- a Ph.D. degree in healthcare-related disciplines, including but not limited to pharmacy, public health, biostatistics, psychology, social sciences or a related field.
- Experience in conducting qualitative studies (e.g. patient recruitment, conducting individual and/or focus group interviews, designing questionnaires for survey studies, data collection and analysis using qualitative methods) will be an advantage
- a strong sense of responsibility
- good coordination, organization and problem-solving skills
- a good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- attentive to details
- independent research skills and capability
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
What We Offer
The appointment will commence as soon as possible on a 2-year temporary basis, with the possibility of renewal subject to satisfactory performance and funding availability.
A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered. Other benefits include annual leave, medical benefits and free access to on-campus gyms and libraries.
How to Apply
The University only accepts online application for the above post. Applicants should apply online and upload an up-to-date C.V. Review of applications will start as soon as possible and continue until 30 Sep 2023, or until the post is filled, whichever is earlier.