Assistant / Associate Professor, Division of Biomedical Informatics
3 days left
- Full Time
Established in 1905 to educate and train medical professionals for Singapore, the NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine is a leading medical educational and research institution in Asia.
With its natural advantages of being an academic medical centre attracting top research-inclined clinicians and educators, the Division of Biomedical Informatics in Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine is well-positioned to train students and professionals in the field of biomedical education and research for strategic organizational decisions and healthcare innovations.
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced biomedical informaticians to join us as we seek to enhance and develop the research and teaching of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
Full-time Assistant/Associate Professor in Division of Biomedical Informatics, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
NUS WisDM, Institute For Digital Medicine
Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
National University of Singapore
- Undertake undergraduate and graduate academic and research advising, curriculum development, institutional service and appropriate scholarly activity.
- Conduct competent undergraduate and graduate level teaching, including academic supervision of undergraduate and graduate students and projects.
- Conduct high-quality innovative research in terms of publishing top-tier papers, securing competitive research grants, supervising research personnel.
- Undertake responsibly assigned academic and administrative services in the school and university.
Details of the degree and other educational initiatives can be found at https://medicine.nus.edu.sg/dbmi/msc-in-biomedical-informatics-coursework/
Interested parties should submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Teaching Statement (Reflection on educational approach / teaching philosophy and how it supports student learning in the context of the discipline and institution. Information on courses taught and supervision with sample course materials and impact on students’ learning experience and outcomes as well as how you have influenced peers and the community.)
- Research Statement (Optional but encouraged - reflection on educational approach / teaching practice informed by teaching philosophy and how evidence-based approaches used have contributed to not only student learning, but pedagogical knowledge integrated into knowledge of the discipline, and/or how your research in the discipline relates to your teaching.)
- 3 referees with contact information
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.