Research Fellow (Manufacturing)
4 days left
- Full Time
The Research Fellow (RF) will be responsible to, and work closely with, the Principal Investigator and the team members to ensure the successful completion of the study on time.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The Research Fellow (RF) will liaise with the relevant personnel in the project, and will be accountable to the Principle Investigator (PI) & the team. The RF will be able to:
- Undertake the day to day overseeing the progress of the project at various study sites, e.g. Collaborate with team members at the study sites;
- Conduct literature searches relevant to the project and for future related projects;
- Assist in writing Grant proposals;
- Maintain the highest standard of professional conduct and record keeping in accordance with policies and procedures of the department; Assist in preparing both progress and final reports of the project;
- To have expertise and an avid interest in smart manufacturing. Experience in digital twin platform development and data mining is required
Assist with any other duties of a similar nature that are delegated by the PI.
The applicant should:
- Have a Ph.D degree from local/foreign universities in the field of Mechanical Engineering, with expertise in smart manufacturing, digital twin and data mining.
- Possess relevant research experience and be able to communicate effectively to write scientific manuscripts and reports;
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.