Research Fellow (Human Genetics)
The successful candidate will work with Dr. Liu Boxiang on leveraging functional genomics approaches to understand the molecular mechanisms of complex diseases.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Bulk and single-cell RNA-seq analysis
- ATACseq data analysis and TF motif identification
- Molecular genetics experiments to identify phenotypic effect of mutant cell lines
- Small animal (e.g. mouse) work to validate cell line findings.
- Qualifications / Discipline: PhD degree in a relevant discipline (including biology, immunology, genetics, genomics, medicine, etc)
- Skills: Molecular genetics, Genomics, Mouse work.
- Experience: Molecular genetics, Genomics, Mouse work.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 20963