Research Assistant (Process Modelling & Optimization)
- Do research in mathematical modelling, process simulation and optimization of pharmaceutical processes.
- Utilize machine learning approaches in conjunction with process models for debottlenecking of processes
- Work in an application-oriented team to develop innovative and cutting-edge solution for process industries.
- BEng/BTech in Chemical Engineering or higher preferred.
- Proficient in process modelling, simulation, optimization, integration, and technoeconomic analysis
- Strong analytical, theoretical, and optimization skills
- Proficient in process simulators such as Aspen Plus and HYSYS
- Proficient in one or more of the following: MATLAB, Python, C++, Java, etc.
- Some experience in academic research and knowledge of chemical/pharmaceutical processes is preferred.
- Experience with mathematical modeling, simulation, and optimization is a plus
- Commitment to stay until project completion.
- Send your cover letter and resume to Prof Karimi (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dr Garud (email@example.com) for faster consideration.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 19892