Research Assistant (Pharmacy)
Associate Professor Giorgia Pastorin is working closely with the industry to co-develop a pipeline of therapeutics based on a colon targeting 3D printed formulation platform. A/Prof Pastorin is looking for motivated applicants for the role of research assistant in a multi-disciplinary research project involving formulation work, 3D printing, quantitative analysis and drug delivery systems. This is a full-time role.
The shortlisted applicant will have the opportunity to work closely with the industry partner, Craft Health Pte Ltd. Craft Health is Singapore and Southeast’s Asia first and only 3D printing company for pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals.
- Assist the industry partner for formulation development.
- Chemical and physical assays of the various formulations, including dissolution tests, disintegration tests, FTIR, HPLC, etc.
- Rigorous documentation of experimental data and procedures
- Communicate results and data in a timely and effective manner.
- Support technology transfer of scalable and robust drug product manufacturing processes to process validation with Craft Health production team or with external manufacturing partners.
- Support maintenance of internal research lab equipment and supplies.
- Support product development activities such as analytical method development and product characterization, such as HPLC-UV, FTIR and in vitro dissolution assays.
- Support stability studies and related activities.
- Assist in authoring high-quality technical memorandum, protocols, reports, summaries, SOPs, quantitative analysis, scientific reports and presentations for the distribution and/or presentation to project teams, and for regulatory agency submissions.
- Deliver high quality communication, analytics, data analysis and timely project delivery.
- Any other required duties as required by the Project Team.
- Degree in pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry, life sciences, chemical engineering or other science related fields.
- Experience in 3D printing is advantageous.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Able to work independently, self-starter, self-motivated and task oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player, develop positive relationship with a strong set of interpersonal skills.
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset and ability to thrive in a fast-moving startup environment.
- Singaporeans and PRs only.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Job requisition ID: 21796