Research Fellow (Perovskite Solar Cells) - 2nd
We seek exceptional Research Fellow to lead projects in organic and hybrid materials innovation and perovskite solar cell. The selected candidate should have proven expertise in one or more of the following domains:
- Design and synthesis of new materials;
- Advanced materials and device characterization;
- Micro-nano-technology for device fabrication;
- Perovskite solar cell;
- Perovskite stability;
- Large scale thin-film coating technologies
- Possess a PhD degree in chemistry, physics, materials science, electrical engineering, chemical engineering, or similar field.
- Strong hands-on experience in perovskite, organic, and inorganic semiconductors, thin-film processing and device characterizations.
- Candidates should have a good first-authored publication record, a high motivation for innovation, excellence and flexibility to work and deliver results.
- Possess excellent organizational and time-management skills; excellent communication skills, including the capacity to offer thoughtful and clear technical guidance on research projects; and clear and efficient writing.
- Open to fixed-term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 19721