Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Graph Data Mining
We are looking for an outstanding early career academic with an excellent track record of research in Graph Data Mining. The successful applicant will be expected to supervise Higher Degree Research students as well as leading and collaborating on research projects in Computer Science. Candidates with relevant research experience in Graph Neural Networks, Graph-Level Learning, Graph Mining and Brain Networks are strongly encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an excellent track record in research, as well as personal and professional skills that can enable service and leadership contributions that will help to strengthen the impact and reputation of the University.
You will be joining a growing School of Computing with a fast-rising reputation (top 130, in 2024 QS World University Rankings). The School is currently the home of 42 academic staff and more than 100 research students, and an ever-growing cohort of undergraduates and postgraduate coursework students. The School offers a broad range of cutting edge undergraduate and postgraduate courses and is home to a dedicated computing precinct with state of the art computer and specialised teaching labs.
For more information about the Faculty, please visit https://www.mq.edu.au/faculty-of-science-and-engineering.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please apply online by submitting your CV and a separate document responding to the selection criteria below:
- A PhD in Computing or a closely related discipline;
- Demonstrated publications in top-tier peer reviewed conferences and/or journals, such as KDD, ICDM, WSDM, SDM, IJCAI, AAAI, CIKM, NeurIPS, TKDE, TCYB, TNNLS, TPAMI, TKDD, etc;
- Proven ability to interact effectively with students, staff and the community;
- Solid experience of graph data mining, such as graph neural networks, graph embedding, graph classification, etc; or
- Extensive experience of graph-level learning, such as graph learning on the entire graph, distinguished from the novel-level and edge-level learning approaches.
Salary Package: Level A Step 6 (PhD) from $97,621 - $104,622 p.a., plus 17% employer's superannuation and annual leave loading.
Appointment Type: Full-time, fixed term for 1.5 years.
Enquiries: Dr. Jia Wu, School of Computing at email@example.com
30/09/2023 11:59 PM