Senior Assistant Manager (Process Improvement, Resource Planning & Management)
- Conduct analysis of various processes and workflows within the Division to identify opportunities for improvements. This could be in the areas of Budget, Procurement, Asset and Lab Management, etc.
- Actively propose and implement continuous process improvements through automating the systems and processes for better work efficiency, i.e., automate manual processes and optimize manual data collection/processing.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets for management reporting and presentation.
- Create dashboards for monitoring Division’s key performance indicators.
- Develop and implement document control process and manage document revisions to ensure latest version is available.
- Assist to manage POD SharePoint and provide guidance to Team Representatives on development of Teams/Committees sub-sites.
- Function as part of the Resource Planning and Management Team to support the division’s activities and meet the division’s administrative needs.
- Undertake any other duties assigned by the Director or supervising officer to ensure efficient operation of the Division.
- Good University Degree, preferably in Computer Science/ Information Technology, with at least 5/ 8 years of work experience in a similar education or corporate environment.
- Knowledge in information system on data collection, data mining and using appropriate tools and techniques for analysis will also be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge and experience in process automation tools such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA) would be highly desirable.
- Have strong project management skills and attention to detail, and willing to take on responsibilities.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community and possess the confidence to front different parties.
- Ability to work as a team member among multiple stakeholders and exhibit leadership skills.
- Possess an analytical mindset and aptitude for problem solving.