Assistant/Associate/Visiting Professor at the Department of Mechanical Engineering
About the Department:
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Department of Mechanical Engineering at New Uzbekistan University, a dynamic and fast-growing department. The Department of Mechanical Engineering has strong links with the corresponding departments of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and the Technical University of Munich (TUM), Its exceptionally close involvement with local and international institutions and industries ensures high-quality teaching and research in the relevant professional fields.
Requirements from candidates:
- Ph.D. degree from a reputed University in a discipline represented by Mechanical Engineering or a closely related subject field;
- International track record of research and professional achievements;
- Excellent record in teaching/overseeing undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. programs;
- Experience in working with international accreditation organizations is required;
Your Remuneration, Benefits, and Support:
The successful candidate will have a multi-year renewable contract and no mandatory retirement age. We are committed to providing competitive employment packages while supporting the well-being of our staff to help them reach their full potential. We offer an international highly competitive salary package. You will have a range of benefits and entitlements, including accommodation allowance, health insurance, one round flight ticket home per year, relocation support, and paid annual and sick leave. You will be offered a wider range of support from our strategic partners MIT and TUM those opportunities based on the applicant's eligibility. International candidates have a twelve percent flat taxation rate.
About New Uzbekistan University:
Uzbekistan is a beautiful country in the heart of Central Asia with a large and young population. There are more than 10 000 (ten thousand) public schools and more than 1(one) million children involved in public education. People and the government of the country prioritize the development of education, science, and research as key factors for the development of Uzbekistan and its young population. As Uzbekistan develops its education and research sectors, there is a real opportunity for academics to make a lasting impact on the country's future, contribute to its growth, and be a part of a transformative journey.
New Uzbekistan University is the first autonomous public university in Uzbekistan. This project aims to establish a world-class university with an emphasis on Engineering, Science & Research. The University was launched in 2021 by the initiative of the president of Uzbekistan, Mr. Shavkat Mirziyoyev.
Professor Wolfgang Anton Herrmann, the honorary president of New Uzbekistan University, has had a remarkable career spanning more than four decades. As President Emeritus of the Technical University of Munich (TUM), Professor Herrmann has played an instrumental role in shaping TUM's success and growth over the years, transforming it into one of the leading institutions for science and engineering in Europe.
More searches like this
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Academic Posts jobs in Uzbekistan
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Professors / Chairs jobs in Uzbekistan
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Readers / Senior Research Fellows jobs in Uzbekistan
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Uzbekistan
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Uzbekistan