Research Fellow, Pharmacy
The successful candidate will work with A/Prof Matthias G. Wacker on a translational industry project involving the development of biopredictive methodologies for the selection of nanotechnology-enabled dosage forms. A background in pharmaceutical sciences or a related discipline as well as previous experiences with data processing and modeling will be of advantage.
Further we expect enthusiasm for scientific research, a strong intrinsic motivation and a good sense of humor required.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Development of biopredictive methodologies (in silico and in vitro)
- Analysis and modeling of pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic data
- Qualifications / Discipline:
- Pharmaceutical sciences / Chemical engineering / Biomedical research
- Background in coding, biopharmaceutical characterization, or nanomaterial-related work is an advantage
- Previous experiences with experimental and computational work are highly welcome
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Job requisition ID: 20167