Research Fellow, Food Waste Upcycling
The candidate will be responsible for the research on conversion of food waste into value-added products using green, low-carbon approaches. He/She is expected to complete the assigned scientific tasks, lead and contribute to publications at reputable scientific journals, and assist in the supervision of related research projects of PhD, Master’s, and undergraduate students. The candidate will be supervised by Dr.Iris YU: https://www.yuiris.com/
- Possess a PhD degree in Environmental Engineering or Chemical Engineering or related disciplines.
- Prior Experience/expertise in green chemistry, chemical engineering, environmental engineering, biomass conversion, material science.
- Demonstration of innovative scientific results obtained during the PhD.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and capability to present research findings in publications.
- Open to fixed-term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Civil and Environmental Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 20079