Digital Campaign Coordinator
Brand, Partnerships and Business Development
- Continuing, full-time
- $82,859 to $91,077 per annum (HEO6)
- Plus 17% employer superannuation
- Salary packaging options are available
- 5 weeks annual leave plus Christmas week shutdown, per annum
- Armidale campus, remote work considered.
- Applicants must have permanent full-time work rights (UNE will not provide sponsorship for this position)
The University of New England (UNE) is a regionally based, globally networked university renowned for the quality of its student experience and the excellence of its research specialisations. In addition, UNE pioneered teaching to external students making it the most experienced provider of distance and innovative online education.
UNE emphasises its people, staff and students' growth and development. We aspire to be a leader in innovation and change and a centre for the Armidale and the North-West communities.
Equity, diversity and inclusion are central to the core values of UNE and we are committed to engaging, supporting and growing a richly diverse workforce. From the Oorala Aboriginal Centre at the heart of our campus, to the inclusive organisations such as the UNE Ally Network, the UNE Women’s Society, and the many international cultural groups - all will feel valued and respected at UNE.
About the role
The Digital Campaign Coordinator is responsible for overseeing online marketing campaigns and marketing technologies for domestic student recruitment, under the general direction of the Marketing Manager and Director of Marketing & Admissions.
This position tracks campaign activity, budgets and asset deliverables, and works with suppliers, UNE web, graphic design and Student Pathways teams as well as Schools and Faculties and other stakeholders as required.
This position is required to provide specialist advice on digital campaign design, channel selection and audience targeting, as well as writing briefs and marketing content, collating assets, setting up tracking and managing campaign builds either in-house or with media suppliers.
This position is responsible for developing course specific, campaign and brand marketing messaging, including adapting to various media channels as required.
The Digital Campaign Coordinator is required to drive continuous improvement of UNE’s marketing technology and help adopt and implement best practice across the student recruitment pipeline. The position is required to analyse, interpret and report on marketing campaign data, and effectively apply learnings from results.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A degree with relevant experience; or extensive experience and specialist expertise or broad knowledge in technical fields; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Knowledge of contemporary marketing practices and a demonstrated ability to achieve results, monitor shifts, and stay current in marketing technology and trends.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, including an ability to write autonomously, adapt message and tone to target audiences.
- Experience with campaign management and budgeting, with demonstrated ability to analyse, interpret, report on and effectively apply campaign learnings from varied data sources.
- High-level technical skills in web content management, paid social media campaign management and campaign reporting tools (including Google Analytics).
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to interpret and apply specialist knowledge.
- Experience identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that demonstrate knowledge of marketing and brand strategy and market segmentation.
About the Faculty/Group
UNE Marketing provides a range of services that support building, maintaining and leveraging a familiar, relevant, esteemed and differentiated reputation for the UNE brand. UNE Marketing activity is fundamentally driven towards attracting students to study at UNE, using an evidence based approach including market research and data analysis to inform marketing strategy and campaigns.
Further information can be found on the website:
Armidale is an attractive and vibrant city that combines all the features of a bustling regional town centre with the tranquility of rural living. It boasts gourmet restaurants and cafes, boutique shopping, quality schools and sporting facilities. Surrounded by mountain gorges, waterfalls and national parks, Armidale’s natural beauty and distinct seasons make it an ideal place to live and thrive. To find out more, visit https://www.visitarmidale.com.au/experience
Enquiries and additional information
To discuss this role please contact Anna Boston, Marketing Manager, phone: (02) 6773 2919, email: email@example.com
Closing Date: Midnight, 18 June 2023
Reference No: TBC
Please submit the following documents by clicking the Apply Now button below:
- Covering letter; Responses to selection criteria (Required for criteria 1,3,4,5 and 6 - Optional for 2,7 and 8.);
- Current CV;
For further information about this position, please see the Position Statement below.
Please visit www.une.edu.au/jobs-at-une for further information about this position and other career opportunities at UNE.