Executive Assistant, School of Medicine
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative service and support.
- Assist in arranging meetings and other schedules, taking meeting minutes and preparing the relevant documents.
- Liaison with relevant departments/offices of the university/MED.
- Complete other tasks assigned by the leader or MED.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- More than 1-year relevant working experience.
- Good command of listening, speaking, reading and writing in Chinese and English.
- Proficiency in computer office software, with good writing and document processing skills.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills and high sense of responsibility.
- Able to handle a small amount of business trip, having rich driving experience is preferred.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.