Research Fellow / Engineer, Animation Drawing Software
As a University of Applied Learning, SIT works closely with industry in our research pursuits. Our research staff will have the opportunity to be equipped with applied research skill sets that are relevant to industry demands while working on research projects in SIT.
The primary responsibility of this role is to deliver on an industry innovation research project where you will implement a novel graph processing module utilizing machine learning and UI/UX for animation drawing software suite.
- Algorithm development and software implementation of 2D & 3D computer graphics algorithm for graphics drawing tools.
- UI Development.
- System integration and application development.
- Some work on user test may be required.
- Write documentation and project report.
- Write and publish research papers.
- Holding a bachelor, master, or PhD degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Highly skilled in Qt C/C++ object-oriented analysis and design, including Qt GUI design while working on and maintaining a large code base.
- Understanding and appreciation of graph data structure and computer graphics.
- Experience in computer graphics implementation.
- Able to work independently to ensure that the project can meet its milestones within the stipulated timeline.
- Able to build and maintain strong working relationships with people within and external to the university.
- English fluency in technical writing, conversation, and presentation.
- Possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Show strong initiative and take ownership of work.