Executive Assistant - Joint Planning Office of School of Public Policy
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing front-line administrative service for the office, including institutional affairs, organizing meetings, finance assistance, etc.;
- Assisting the coordination among internal departments/units, as well as with outside partners such as government officials and regulatory agencies;
- Preparation of application materials including database search, school program applications, and proposal editing;
- Undertaking other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor or higher degree;
- A minimum of 1 year post-qualification executive or relevant working experience, preferably in the field of public policy;
- Self-driven and strong capability of working independently;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good physical and mental health with strong affinity;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and social media.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Applicants should send a full curriculum vitae and the cover letter together with any other related materials to email@example.com. Applicants will be required to arrange three recommendation letters after being shortlisted.
Review of applications/nominations will be considered until the post is filled.