Manager, Centre for Learning Enhancement and Research
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering CLEAR functions, such as:
- Implement internal quality assurance across the University and collaborate closely with CUHK across the border;
- Coordinate/oversee external quality assurance procedures of the University;
- Produce annual reports on CUHK (SZ) teaching and research quality to external stakeholders such as the government and CUHK;
- Delegate, coach and manage a small team to deliver CLEAR projects;
- Serve as the key point of contact for stakeholders in Schools and academic units;
- Establish and report quarterly key performance indicators for CLEAR projects and initiatives;
- Under the supervision of the CLEAR Director, shape and oversee CLEAR functions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of eight years of work experience, preferably in higher education, and PhD or Master's degree in education desirable;
- Knowledge of curriculum development and quality assurance desirable;
- Prior team leader and people management experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese;
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills;
- Ability to analyse data, solve problems, and adapt to new challenges;
- Strategic mindset with a high degree of attention to detail where needed;
- Ability to prioritise, adapt and manage time to deliver to tight deadlines.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com