Senior Technician (Research and Innovation), School of Medicine
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work for the Equipment Sharing Platform, responsible for the operation, maintenance and user training of laser confocal microscope, flow cytometer and other equipment;
- Responsible for the equipment sharing and reservation management;
- Responsible for data collation and report;
- Assist in the establishment of a large-scale equipment sharing platform;
- Other tasks assigned by the group leader.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Master’s degree or above;
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience;
- Good command of both written and spoken language skills in English and Chinese;
- The ability to work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for the completion of tasks;
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Knowledge in medicine or life science is preferred.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.