Research Assistant (Digital Political Campaigns in Asia)
This is a 6 months full-time position based in Singapore.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- provide admin and research support to the project
- conduct literature reviews and assist with data analyses
- manage data of the project
- project management
- contribute to the development of scientific papers and the dissemination of the study findings.
The anticipated start date is 10 July 2023.
Successful candidates must have
- Good Honours Degree in Computer Science, Social Science, Communications or a closely affiliated discipline
- Experience with data science and machine-learning R and Python packages
- Quantitative data analysis using R and/or Python
- Crawling and scrapping publicly available data online
- Project and people management experience
- High ethical standards in his/her official duties
- Strong verbal and written communication capability
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Arts & Social Science
Department : Communications And New Media
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 20163